Standing in Our Power (SiOP) offer local/national programs, coaching and capacity building consulting services that:
- Fosters transformative leadership development among social justice movement makers , with an emphasis on cis and transgender women of color and other marginalized identity groups;
- Cultivates individual and organizational wellness (physical, mental, emotional, economic and cultural);
- Leverages the power of the arts, culture and creative process for inspiration, growth and action;
- Integrates spirituality and contemplative practice into social justice movements;
- Honors the land and the indigenous people of the land;
- Connects social entrepreneurship with non-profit work to ensure increased sustainability; and,
- Develops competency and mastery in the areas of organizing, advocacy, resource development and communications.
Programs and consulting services are developed and provided by our leadership core who collectively comprise a highly skilled and dynamic consortium of women of color movement makers.